Cranes are stowed low profile on the deck, and they are used for the launching and retrieving of your tender (dinghy or inflatable).
Tenders over 50 kg are too hard to launch off the boat and get back onto the deck with the crane you can leave it with the outboard on, and its contents when launching over the side.
Cranes are bolted directly to the deck base plate model or support post model with the post through the deck down inside the boat. Easier to use than a davit and has much greater reach and height davits have fixed reach and height.
All Davco crane parts are precision made by CNC machines welded together by fully qualified staff, and also painted inhouse with our own spray booth.
- Stowed length 2m
- Stowed Height
- Reach @ 30 degrees 2 m height 1.4 m
- Reach @ 40 degrees 1.7 m height 1.7 m
- Reach @ 50 degrees 1.5 m height 1.9 m
- Click here to see diagram
- 350 and 500 kg hydraulic cranes
- Second line stainless steel hydraulic cylinders
- Next line stainless steel and brass bevel drive slew
- Remote control line to have an optional radio remote
- Drip tray Pump mounted in a drip tray
- For specifications see 350 and 500 kg pages
- Standard crane stowed length 2.6 m
- Compact crane stowed length 2 m
- Stowed height 395 mm
- Reach @ 30 degrees 2.165 m height 1.5 m
- Reach @ 40 degrees 1.860 m height 1.820 m
- Reach @ 50 degrees 1.525 m height 2.140 m
- Standard crane stowed length 3 .0 m
- Compact crane stowed length 2 20 m
- Stowed height 480 mm
- Reach @ 30 degrees 2.60 m height 1.70 m
- Reach @ 40 degrees 2.20 m height 1.90 m
- Reach @ 50 degrees 1.90 m height 2.20 m
- Reach @ 60 degrees 1.70 m height 2.50 m